Foundation Training Australia (FTA) is delighted to be partnering with Study Loans. FTA are passionate about enhancing lives through education and in an effort to give Australian’s every opportunity to upskill, re-train or broaden their career prospects this partnership is pivotal to that support.
Investment in education and lifelong learning has never been so prominent, as it is now. People are changing careers faster than ever before and technology is evolving the way we live, work and learn. This means the shelf life of skills is much shorter than it used to be and in order to stay current, you must keep building on your skills.
While industry bodies offer funded course positions and government funding eases the burden of upfront fees for eligible learners. We needed a system that caters to a wider range of qualifications and a workforce of lifelong learners at every budget and stage in career development and progression.
Study Loans is Australia’s first dedicated private student loan provider. They offer highly competitive rates, allowing you to borrow all or part of the course cost through a responsible funding method. You simply pay-as-you-go with simple terms and conditions.
Under this partnership with Study Loans, the following FTA suite of qualifications are offered:
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30318 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety
- CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- RII60615 Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction
- RII30915 Certificate III in Civil Construction (General)
- RII30915 Certificate III in Civil Construction (Pipe Laying)
- RII30915 Certificate III in Civil Construction (Road Construction & Maintenance)
- RII30815 Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
- RII30115 Certificate III In Surface Extraction Operations
- RII50415 Diploma of Civil Construction Management
- RII40715 Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- BSB42518 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
If you’ve been looking to build on your skills, but upfront course costs have stopped you in the past. Now is the time, reach out.