Want to expand your scope of work?
Is it time to start your own business?
Keen to step into a bigger role?
Start or elevate your building business and become a qualified builder. This hands-on course is designed to build on (pun intended) your skills and experience as a tradesperson. It is ideal if your gunning to be a residential builder and looking to get your Builders – Low Rise licence. Or, follow the pathway to site management. Use this qualification as your next step towards getting off the tools and into management of large scale projects.
In this course you will learn how to plan building construction work, apply structural principles, supervise on-site construction and learn the fundamentals of estimating and monitoring costs. This course covers the necessary skills, knowledge and experience needed to confidently take the next step in your career (and business).
- Nationally recognised Qualification
- Pathway to a Builder – Low Rise licence.
- Trade-qualified trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment
- Flexible study options available – earn while you learn*