Justin has gained a wealth of experience having worked for more than 25 years’ in the landscape, civil and training industries both in Australia and overseas.
From the outset, his level of commitment to producing a high-end service gained a reputation amongst his clients, landscape architects/designers and pool builders. This has led to his involvement in many notable projects, developments and displays in the Melbourne and South East Queensland landscape and garden scene.
He has been responsible for the design and construction of multiple high end residential projects, as well as the management and construction of commercial and urban developments.
Justin has managed the construction of multiple award winning projects in both Victoria and Queensland, with the pinnacle being the landscape of Riverlight Apartments in Noosa Heads, which was awarded LQI 2009 Landscape of the Year.
He also finds the time to give back to his community and the planet through education and mentorship. He hopes to reshape the world through the creation of sustainable neighbourhoods and more green space in urban environments.
Above all, Justin seeks to pass on his knowledge and experience and wants his students to achieve success to the best of their ability.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- 25 years of Landscape/ Civil Industry Experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110)
- Certificate III in Parks and Gardens (AHC30910)
- Certificate III in Landscape Construction (AHC31010)
- Diploma in Landscape Design
- Advanced Certificate in Horticulture
- Post Graduate Degree in Urban and Regional Planning
- Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing (CPC31411)
- Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (RII30813)
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision (RII40713)
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Certificate IV in Project Management (BSB41513)
- Diploma in Project Management (BSB51415)
- Diploma in Business Management (BSB50401)
“Education and knowledge is transformative.” – Unknown