Are you ready to get Trade qualified?
Going from Labourer to chippie?
Keen to break into the construction industry?
Get the skills, confidence and practical experience to become a trade qualified Carpenter. This hands-on, nationally recognised qualification will set you up for a pretty rad career in construction.
In this course you will learn how to construct, install, finish and repair structures and fixtures for residential, commercial and industrial projects. Working on frames, roofs and eaves you will master the art of transferring specs into precisely measured structures.
- High demand for skilled carpenters in the Australian building and construction industry
- Nationally recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment
- We come to you – no more classroom training!*