- Are you a fan of working outdoors?
- Know you want to get a Trade apprenticeship, but not sure where to start?
- Is the environment important to you?
Parks and gardens are the hub of urban living. The AHC20616 Certificate II in Parks and Gardens will give you the skills and knowledge to start your career in maintaining and creating public green spaces.
In this course you’ll gain skills in plant identification, soil analysis, pruning, irrigation and the treatment of weeds. This is an entry-level course with pathway options across the horticultural industry.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified Trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment
- Pathway to AHC31016 Certificate III in Parks and Gardens