- Are you a fan of working outdoors and getting your hands dirty?
- Know you want to get a Trade apprenticeship, but are not sure where to start?
- Is the environment, conservation and land management important to you?
Parks and gardens are the hub of urban living. The AHC20621 Certificate II in Parks and Gardens will give you the practical skills and knowledge to start your career in maintaining and creating public green spaces.
In this course, you’ll gain skills in plant identification, soil analysis, pruning, irrigation and the treatment of weeds. The accredited course-selected units within the Certificate II will help you learn more about your trade and your role in maintaining environmentally sustainable work practices. This is an entry-level course with pathway options across the parks and gardens industry.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified Trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment
- No entry requirements
- Pathway to AHC31021 Certificate III in Parks and Gardens