- Are you a fan of working outdoors?
- Know you want to get a Trade apprenticeship, but you’re not sure where to start?
- Is the environment important to you?
Parks and gardens are at the centre of the community and support infrastructure within a green environment. The AHC31016 Certificate III in Horticulture Parks and Gardens will give you the skills and knowledge to start your career in maintaining and creating public green spaces using environmentally sustainable work practices.
In this course, you’ll gain skills in tree inspections, soil analysis, controlling weeds and plant pests and how to inspect park facilities. Each of the units are designed to stretch your knowledge with practical skills, whether that involves you learning how to run a landscape maintenance program, being hands-on in a plant establishment program or understanding the chemicals to be used on public garden and turf areas. You will be mentored throughout the course to help you along the way.
This course can give you multiple pathway options across the horticulture industry.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified Trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment