- Looking to start your career in a Trade?
- Finished school and know you want to be in Construction?
- Sick of being turned down when applying for construction Apprenticeships?
Gain the fundamental job-ready skills and better your chances at landing a Trade Apprenticeship in the building and construction industry. This construction course is a Nationally Recognised Qualification and covers the basics of working as a labourer in construction and will show employers you’re serious about your career as well as give you the required skills to land the job.
This entry-level building and construction course covers essential work health and safety requirements, teaches you hands-on necessary skills and understanding of construction tools and equipment, reading and interpreting plans, making measurements and calculations and communicating in the workplace.
Become job-ready and nationally qualified with Foundation Training Australia.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment
- Covers the fundamental skills of working in construction
- Entry-level course that employers view favourably