- Looking to start your career in a Trade?
- Finished school and know you want to be in Construction?
- Sick of being turned down when applying for construction Apprenticeships?
Gain the fundamental job-ready skills and better your chances at landing an Apprenticeship in the construction industry. This Nationally Recognised Qualification covers the basics of working in construction and will show employers you’re serious about your career.
This course covers essential work health and safety requirements, and teaches you the necessary skills and understanding of construction tools and equipment, reading and interpreting plans, making measurements and calculations and communicating in the workplace.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment
- Covers the fundamental skills of working in construction
- Entry-level course that employers view favourably