Foundation Training Australia is proud to present the Bunnings PowerPass card to our Apprentices
If you’re not excited yet, you’re about to be!
The Bunnings PowerPass card has in previous years only been offered to Bunnings Trade Account holders aka. you’re Boss. While we’re sure you’ve seen them flash their card at the Bunnings check-out or you’ve borrowed it to do a last-minute trip to the Trade section, here’s a rundown on what the NEW PowerPass for Apprentices (and App) will mean…
The PowerPass Apprentice is the power tool for all apprentices. Giving you access to unique Apprentice focussed power and hand tools offers, FREE Bunnings Merch, invitations to trade events and a huge variety of trade products.
Exactly what do I get?
- Its FREE to sign up
- Access to PowerPass prices and offers on a wide range of trade products
- Invitations to exclusive trade events
- Offers are tailored to Apprentices’ needs
- NO ABN required with PowerPass Apprentice Cash
- Your very own Bunnings PowerPass Card
- Access to the App
It’s available for all current Apprentices and renews every 12 months. PLUS, once you’ve finished your Trade Apprenticeship you can easily have this card upgraded to the PowerPass Trade Account.
Here’s what you need to do, if this sounds like your type of thing…
- Call the FTA team to get a copy of your Training Contract Identifier
- Click here to apply for the PowerPass Apprentice card online
What we love about Bunnings card is that you can use the app in-store to scan products add to your list and pay – breezing through the checkout counter and avoiding any lines. Once you’ve got your card, you can download the app from the app store!
Not an Apprentice? The PowerPass card is designed for all Trades. Click here to find out more.