Love working with numbers?
Have you got a keen eye for detail?
Want to become a BAS agent?
Whether you’re looking to get a start on your finance career, gain fundamental skills to apply in your own business or register as a Business Activity Statement (BAS) Agent – this nationally accredited qualification will give what you need.
In this course you’ll learn essential financial skills from preparing operational budgets and financial reports to setting up and operating accounting systems, managing payroll, small business planning and preparing Business Activity Statements (BAS).
- 100% online. Study when and how you want.
- Gain the skills needed to embark on a career in bookkeeping
- Support from highly qualified Trainers, who work in the industry
- Ongoing study support and goal accountability
- This course meets the educational requirements set out by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) for registering as a Business Activity Statements (BAS) Agent.