Are you new to the workforce?
Keen to kick-start your career in Accounting?
The FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration is an entry-level course that will give you the practical skills to accept and process customer payments into relevant accounts software systems.
In this accounts administration course, you’ll learn the key support functions of an accounts clerk or payroll officer. Learn to write and produce simple documents, perform financial calculations, extract interim reports and administer subsidiary accounts or ledgers. The FNS30317 Certificate III in Accounts Administration is a great launchpad to gain foundation skills in the accounting field.
Become job-ready and nationally qualified with Foundation Training Australia.
- 100% online. Study when and how you want
- Gain the foundation skills needed to embark on a career in Accounts Administration
- Support from highly qualified Trainers, who work in the industry
- Ongoing study support and goal accountability
- Pave your way with a nationally recognised qualification for greater career opportunities