Queensland White Cards are no longer able to be completed online as a result of changes introduced by the QLD State Government. Instead, learners in QLD must attend face to face training in order to receive a Queensland issued White Card.
White Card Workshop
In order to complete your White Card with us face to face, you must bring 100 Points of Identification.
Evidence of identity documents (EOI) must be made up of three (3) original EOI documents.
The three (3) documents must be made up of one of the two (2) following options:
- One (1) category A document and two (2) category B documents; OR
- Two (2) category A documents and one (1) category B document
Category A Documents
Must be current:
- Australian Birth Certificate (full, not an Extract or Commemorative Certificate)
- Bicentennial Birth Certificate (born in 1988)
- Australian citizenship certificate / Naturalisation certificate
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP)
- Visa Evidence Card (with PLO56 Visa)
- Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status
- Queensland or Federal police officer photo identity card
- Queensland High Risk Work licence (photographic)
Must be current or expired less than two years ago:
- Australian Passport (including Australian Document of
- Foreign Passport
- Australian photo driver licence
- Queensland Accreditation/Authorisation (laminated)
- Driver/rider trainer; pilot/escort vehicle driver; dangerous goods driver; tow truck driver/assistant
- Bus; taxi; limousine driver
Valid up to five years after issue:
- DIBP – ImmiCard; Temporary or Resident Visa;
- Document for travel to Australia (Note: Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) is not accepted)
Issued after 01/01/1992:
- Queensland Card 18+ (laminated)
Category B Documents
Must be current:
- Australian Defence Force photo identity card (excluding
- Australian Firearm Licence (with photo)
- Australian Security Guard/Crowd Controller licence (with
- Department of Veteran’s Affairs/Centrelink Pensioner, Concession Card (including Healthcare card)
- Education institution student identity document (must include photo and/or signature)
- Financial institution debit/credit card (must include signature and embosses/printed name)
- Medicare card (Green, Blue or Yellow)
- Interstate government-issued or government-approved
- Proof of Age Card
In the event that a student cannot provide the required identification as specified above, the RTO should contact the OFfice of Industrial Relations for advice.
8 hours. We typically run each White Card workshop from 8am to 4pm however, this will all be confirmed in the emails to you.
We will provide all PPE gear please just bring yourself, closed in shoes and wear comfortable clothing.
Please take note of which location your course is taking place, as parking options vary.
Kangaroo point: There is street parking in the area however, please be mindful some spots are only 4 hours.
Caboolture: There is plenty of room to park onsite!
No so here’s some tips for you,,,
Kangaroo Point: You might like to pack some lunch otherwise, the Pineapple Hotel is right across the road! We can also recommend the local fish n chips and the Vietnamese all within a 5 minute walk.
Caboolture: You will need to pack some lunch, otherwise there is a servo a short drive away to grab some hot pies!
Upon successful completion of the CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry unit you will receive a Statement of Attainment, which is nationally recognised and the General Induction White Card. These will be mailed out to you within 1 week of the course completion.
No, your White Card will not expire. In saying that, if you have been of the construction industry for two years or more you will need to redo the course.