Are you an experienced contractor wanting to keep up to date with industry?
Are you a senior manager or executive in the building industry?
This program is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within the building and construction industry who are seeking to obtain a Queensland Building and Construction (QBCC) Builder Open licence.
You will gain the advanced expertise necessary to provide advisory, administrative and management services for the construction of a range of building projects, including high-rise and complex structures.
Receiving valuable training from knowledgeable trainers and employers firmly embedded in the industry, you will cover technical areas such as:
- Project contract administration
Overseeing work to monitor quality output
Client and stakeholder liaison
Apply building codes and standards
Legal and compliance management
Upon the completion of this qualification, you will have the skills required for placement as an Estimator, Site Supervisor or Construction Project Manager.
You may also be eligible to receive credit towards a pathway into a Bachelor of Construction.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified trainers who know their sh*t
- Apply for your Builder Project Management Services license to become a qualified project manager or job site supervisor for high-rise construction work.
- Mentorship from highly qualified trainers and employers.
- Unique and flexible delivery available to fit with busy building professionals.