Are you an experienced contractor wanting to keep up to date with industry?
Are you a senior manager or executive in the building industry?
The CPC60220 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within the building and construction industry who are seeking to obtain a Queensland Building and Construction QBCC Builder Open licence.
You will gain the advanced expertise necessary to provide advisory, administrative and management services for the construction of a range of building projects, including high-rise and complex structures.
Receiving valuable training from knowledgeable trainers and employers firmly embedded in the industry, you will cover technical areas such as:
- Project contract administration
- Project timelines
- Overseeing work to monitor quality output
- Cost management
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Apply building codes and standards
- Legal and compliance management
- Upon the completion of this qualification, you will have the skills required for placement as an Estimator, Site Supervisor or Construction Project Manager.
The CPC60220 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management) can be funded under the Construction Skills Queensland (CSQ) Higher Qualification Initiative* You may also be eligible for RPL allowing you to fast track your qualification as well as potentially receive credit towards a pathway into a Bachelor of Construction.
*Eligibility required, ask us how you can qualify.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified trainers who know their sh*t
- Apply for your Builder Project Management Services license to become a qualified project manager or job site supervisor for high-rise construction work.
- Mentorship from highly qualified trainers.
- Unique and flexible delivery available to fit with busy building professionals.