This program is designed to meet the needs of senior managers within the building and construction industry who are seeking to obtain a Queensland Building and Construction (QBCC) Builder Open licence.
You will gain the advanced expertise necessary to provide advisory, administrative and management services for the construction of a range of building projects, including high-rise and complex structures.
Receiving valuable training from knowledgeable trainers and employers firmly embedded in the industry, you will cover technical areas such as:
- Project contract administration
- Project timelines
- Overseeing work to monitor quality output
- Cost management
- Client and stakeholder liaison
- Apply building codes and standards
- Legal and compliance management
Upon the completion of this qualification, you will have the skills required for placement as an Estimator, Site Supervisor or Construction Project Manager.
You may also be eligible to receive credit towards a pathway into a Bachelor of Construction.
- Apply for your Builder Project Management Services license to become a qualified project manager or job site supervisor for high-rise construction work.
- Mentorship from highly qualified trainers and employers.
- Unique and flexible delivery available to fit with busy building professionals.