The General Construction Induction card provides new and existing workers with the basic understanding and knowledge needed to start or continue work within the building and construction industry.
- Anyone working on a construction site in Australia must have their General Construction Induction Card (white card).
- 1 Day workshop
- Nationally Accredited Unit of Competency accepted across Australia
To complete your White Card you must:
- bring 100 Points of Identification
- have a basic understanding of the English language
- Create a USI before attending a White Card course
- be over 14 years of age