- Are you wanting to start your career in garden design and landscaping?
- Is the sunny outdoors your idea of a good time?
- Want to build your foundation skills in Landscaping?
If you’re passionate about horticulture, landscape gardening, conservation and land management and plants, then Foundation Training Australia’s AHC21616 Certificate II in Landscaping is what you’re looking for. It is one of our most popular landscaping courses Brisbane wide and is best known throughout Queensland for its no-nonsense, job-focused approach.
This entry-level, nationally-recognised qualification will give you the practical skills and knowledge to help you take your place in the landscaping industry. You will:
- Learn to recognise and identify types of plants, treat weeds and invasive plant pests and how to propagate small trees and shrubs.
- Gain the knowledge required to assist with landscape construction works.
- Walk away with practical skills that include the operation of basic machinery (including learning to maintain machinery), low-profile timber or modular retaining walls construction and the installation of aggregate paths and laying paving.
Each of our landscape gardening courses contained within the Certificate II gives you a deeper understanding of environmentally sustainable work practices.
A true catalyst for the career-driven, this course is designed to springboard you into an industry apprenticeship to become a landscape professional. Ask our team about the pathway options into the gardening and landscaping industry available to you!
This qualification supersedes RTF20403 Certificate II in Horticulture (Landscape).
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Trade-qualified Trainers who know their stuff
- Hands-on experience in a practical environment
- Australia’s landscape industry generates more than $6 billion a year
- Pathway to AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction