- Like the great outdoors?
- Want to work on major infrastructure projects?
- Come from a family of Construction workers?
The rise of major projects is placing high demand for skilled civil construction workers in Australia. This course is an entry-level pathway into the civil construction arena; giving you the basic skills and knowledge needed to become a civil construction worker.
Throughout this course you’ll learn how to perform routine tasks like manual excavation, pipe laying and trench work while developing your workplace skills in organisation and communication.
- Nationally Recognised Qualification
- Support from industry qualified Trainers
- Covers the fundamental skills of working in civil construction
- Complete civil construction pathway